Exciting News!!!

Well...it looks like we are getting a house! It has all happened so fast that many of you may not have even known that we were house-hunting. My head is still spinning! We started looking at houses with our realtor on Saturday and by Wednesday we had made an offer on the one that we absolutely love. The offer has been accepted, and now all that is left is to get the inspection complete on Monday afternoon. If all goes well, we will be closing on March 12th and moving in on March 22nd! Here is a picture of the house, and I'll post plenty more soon!



5 comments:

Hi! I found you through Erica's blog, but I couldn't help but notice in your pictures that you have a Shiba Inu! So do we! His name is Moxie and we love him! Congrats on your new home and God bless...

February 24, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

I'm sooo excited for you guys. Can hardly wait to see the house. Have fun painting.

Ann

February 24, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

WOW!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited about the house! It's absolutely AMAZING! Be sure to send MORE pics as you get things done....ie, painting, moving in, etc.
Love you both!
Donna

February 25, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

I actually met Colin and Erica at Cypress Bible Church. That is the church I grew up at, but we are now living in Baton Rouge. We've kept in touch with the Brother's though!

February 25, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Congrats!! It's such a cute house! You will love owning your own home. It's great fun.

February 27, 2008 at 11:09 PM