Fourth of July Fun


Well...I know it has been a few weeks since the 4th of July, but I am just now getting the chance to make a post. We were able to entertain at our apartment on the 4th of July and I was thrilled. At my old apartment, it was hard to entertain because we didn't have a lot of room, a dining room table, or a big T.V. Now, we have all of those things. YAY!

With the weather acting like it has been with all of the rain, we were afraid that the evening might be rained out. Instead of doing a barbeque or picnic outside, we decided to cook a brisket and do our own inside barbeque. We had just a few friends over for dinner, we played games, and then we went to see Frisco's spectacular fireworks show. Seriously, it was probably one of the best I've seen. The pictures simply do not do it justice.




Patrick did a great job picking out our new home, and it was an excellent surprise for me to come home to on the night of our wedding! I wanted to post some pictures (at the request of many people) of our new apartment. It is absolutely wonderful living here. There are some really cool things in the area. Frisco is home to some of the best shopping, restaurants, and semi-pro sports teams. Maybe you should come visit us! ;c)

Our beautiful apartment complex!


Our living room

Our kitchen

Our dining room

Guest bedroom--come visit us!

Guest bathroom--complete with garden tub!

Our bedroom--not completely decorated yet

Our master bathroom


2 comments:

Wow. Brien and Jeanie had said you had done a great job with the apartment, and I would agree completely. Great job! We'll come visit sometime -- that's a promise or threat, take it as you wish.

Ann

July 16, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

Jessica and Patrick,

It has been a while since we have heard from you! Your apartment is MARVELOUS! I'm so glad that I finally got to see it from afar.

Enjoy your newlywedness!
Love you!
Aunt Donna

July 18, 2007 at 4:47 PM