Nursery Reveal

The time has arrived for the big nursery reveal! Thanks to my wonderful family for all of the help with painting, refinishing the dresser, more painting, and decorating. It feels so wonderful to have it finished, and I know that Baby Shop will love it. Now we are just waiting for him/her to make his/her arrival! Here are the photos:





I know that the next two pictures look almost identical...
but this is what it will look like if it is Hudson's room.

And this is what it will look like if it's Berklee's room.

Make sure you leave me a comment and tell me what you think of the nursery!

6 comments:

Um...LOVE IT!!! That's one pimped out pad! Can't wait to see it in person & meet Baby Shop! :)

July 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Adorable! You are very talented. I love the numbers and letters wall!

July 8, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Love, love, love it....you are so incredibly talented. Can't wait to meet baby Hudson or baby Berklee...love the names too!

July 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

awesome job, LOVE the mural wall.. so excellent.

July 8, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

It looks great! I love it!

July 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Your creativity is unbelievable. This is going to be one happy baby in digs like that. Can't wait to meet him/her. Love all you've done, and mostly love you guys.

July 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM