Thanksgiving with the Shopoffs

Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite times of year. I mean, of course it is...it's all of my favorite things in one place...family, food, and football. This year we spent the holiday with the Shopoff family in Austin. We had an excellent Thanksgiving dinner(thanks to all of the awesome Shopoff cooks) followed by an even-better beating of the Aggies(sorry, Jeanie...but not really...ha!) Hook 'em horns! Here are some pictures from the trip!






Yes, the band did march off the field and leave their shoes
there to spell out "TEXAS"...awesome! ha!

2 comments:

I freakin miss you! It was nice to see your face...if just in a photo!

January 5, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

I love the Holidays Too! What GREAT Traditions! AND...yes, GO HORNS! Congratulations on an outstanding SEASON!
Christmas was pretty special too! Love you BOTH!
Donna

January 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM